jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

My Person



Hello, world! welcome to my blog... In this blog you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.
Hi, my name is Ciriangeles Oviedo but you can call me ciri. I'm from Maracaibo. originally I live in Maracaibo, in san Miguel. I'm 18 years old and I study social comunication at Urbe, my favorite subjects are orientations and English.

I Need a change

*should get haircut
*I should lose weight
*I should get a job
*I should go a movie all the weekend

Plans and Dreams
After graduation, I want to take a breat and travel. I want to move to Merida, I want to have my own programa T.V, I’d like to get married-but not until I’m 25!!

Why do people start to smoke?
There are not many smokers about who started smoking after the age of eighteen. In fact, the majority of smokers took up the habit in their early or mid teens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario