miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2010

About me
Hello, world! welcome to my blog... In this blog you will read about me and my english class. I will post my homework and interesing things about learning a second language.
Hi, my name is Ciriangeles Oviedo but you can call me ciri.I'm from maracaibo. originally I live in maracaibo, in san miguel. I'm 18 years old and I stdundy social comunication at Urbe, my favorite subjects are orientacion and english.
English, but languege is so importante that I do my best to learn.I understand something when I read, but I need more practice to improce ande get used to hear to learn to speak fluently. the harderst thisg for me is to speak it.currently english IV course in sention S-411.
I love music,dancing,goind to movies, send time with my family and I love stories they tell goind out with my friends.I hate smoking. my drean is to travel to many cities oroind the world, and dream of travelind aorund the world and the cultures of ot othe counries... I love to live in brazil,but I finish my studuies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario